Saturday, June 23, 2012

Unit 10 Final Post

We are supposed to compare how we rated ourselves in Unit 3 and how we think we have improved.  I rated myself about an 8, and I feel I'm pretty much still about there, but I am a work in progress.  Life has brought me so many experiences, and has taught me so much.  I am a life-long learner, and hope to continue to keep learning, and keeping an open mind about new concepts such as spending time meditating. 

One area that I really wanted to improve is taking more time to just do nothing but read and pray more, which I am slowly getting to.  In the middle of this term, I moved from one state to another, started a new (and very challenging) job, along with taking three classes.  I don't fill my day with meaningless things, such as watching TV or shopping.  So, with all that we have learned, I am happy to schedule more time to slow it down a bit, as my mind is just about in overload mode.  I have really enjoyed all that I have learned in this class!

Cheers!

Rebecca :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, I wanted to say good luck on your goals. It sounds like you have many things on your with the move, the new job, and taking 3 classes. I could not do that, I have praise for you. I would of had a nervous breakdown. Well anyways, good luck on your goals, and it was a pleasure having you in this class. Good luck, Jean St.John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it sounds as though you have had quite the busy semester! I'm not sure I could handle that as well as you seem to have. It's good that you are still trying to find time to relax even though your scheduel is busy. This will help you be a great role model for whatever clients you have in the future in whatever career you choose. I hope your next semester is easier for you!
    Nicole Styer

    ReplyDelete